Ahipara A Great Holiday Destination
We have beachfront Spa Pool available for your enjoyment!
WE VALUE OUR COMMUNITY AND THE NATIVE FAUNA AND FLORA, THEREFORE WE DO NOT ALLOW DIRTBIKES OR QUAD BIKES AT AHIPARA TIDES!
Ahipara Tides sits on the Southern end of Ninety Mile Beach in the small Far North Coastal Community of Ahipara. Our seaside accommodation has unparalleled views South to the famous surf breaks at Shipwreck Bay and beyond and to the Northern extremes of 90 Mile Beach and the Bluff.
We provides only one holiday accommodation for guests. We stay in the adjoining unit so you can be assured of your privacy.
Ahipara Tides is on the upper North Island’s West Coast and fronts the Tasman Sea, commonly referred to as “The Ditch” between New Zealand and Australia.
As you can see our apartment is in a coastal paradise where the sun shines all day and the sea laps the shore. Ahipara is a magical place where the tide often rules your days and the beach goes on for well… 90 miles.
Quality Beachfront Accommodation Ahipara
Absolute Beachfront location. A high quality setting with pure comfort in mind!
Spa Pool available. Private on request
- Only steps to the beach
- Stunning ocean views
- Fantastic Ninety Mile Beach location
- Uninterrupted Beach & Tasman Sea views
- Fully self-contained
- Pristine clean, comfortable & modern
- Short walk to store, cafe & takeaways
Enjoy All The Far North Activities & Adventures
Central to all activities, locally and Northland wide!
- Cape Reinga Tours via Ninety Mile Beach
- Horse Treks on the beach
- Hike the numerous area trails
- Explore the massive sand dunes & coastline
- Visit the Far North’s award winning vineyards
- Swimming, surfing, kayaking
- There’s more, check out our Activities page